Smart HART - Performance Level PL 'c'
The HWE series of Gefran are pressure transmitters with HART communication protocol for using in high temperature environment.
The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read temperature of the media up to 315°C.
The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic trasmission of the pressure.
The fluid-filled system assures the temperature stability.
The physical measure is transformed in a electrical measure by means of strain-gauge technology.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-1000 bar / 0-250 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FSO (H); < ±0.5% FSO (M)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Oil filling meets FDA requirements CFR 178.3620 and CFR 172.878
- Oil filling volume: HWE0 (30mm³); HWE1, HWE2, HWE3 (40mm³)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types availableon request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP coating