Atex - 4...20mA output
The MX series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for using in High temperature environment and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipments for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU.
The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read temperature of the media up to 400°C.
The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic trasmission of the pressure.
The fluid-filled system assures the temperature stability.
The phisical measure is transformed in a electrical measure by means the strain-gauge technology.
- Pressure ranges: 0-35 to 0-2000 bar / 0-500 to 0-30000 psi
- Extensometric measurement principle with Wheatstone bridge
- Precision: <±0.25% FSO (H); <±0.5% FSO (M)
- Calibration signal 80% FSO internally generated
- Protection level: IP65 (6-pin connector)
- Standard threading 1/2-20 UNF, M18x1.5, other versions on request
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi