ME PL 'c'
Performance Level 'c' - 4...20mA output
The ME Pl'c' series of Gefran are pressure transmitters for using in High temperature environment and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipments for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU .
The ME Performance Level 'c' Series are pressure sensors for use in high temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 400°C (°F) such as high temperature engineered polymers.
The K Series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction; strain sensing technology is bonded foil strain gage.
A near incompressible liquid (mercury) is used for pressure transmission.
- Perfromance Lvevel 'c'
- Pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-2000 bar / 0-500 to 0-30000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FSO (H); < ±0.5% FSO (M)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Mercury filling volume: ME0 (30mm3); ME1, ME2 (40mm3)1
- /2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi