The Systec Servo is a hydraulic injection moulding machine with a hybrid drive concept. It is designed to be extremely energy efficient and can be flexibly adjusted to many requirements and production processes – with possibilities ranging from the wellequipped basic model to the individually configured production cell.
Systec Servo – maximum performance, highest efficiency
With cycle times exceeding 10 seconds, the Systec Servo offers highest flexibility in the application areas automotive, consumer and white goods.
Summary of your advantages:
- With its hybrid drive concept using servo drives (activeDrive), the Systec Servo is optimised for maximum performance and highest energy efficiency and realises up to a 60 % energy saving during operation.
- The integrated activeMotionControl drive technology warrants high dynamic and precision
- Extendable from serial to parallel axis movements
- Easy and intuitive operation of the machine using the advanced NC5 plus control
- Increased productivity for higher gains and faster Return-on-Investment
- Lower noise emissions for comfortable working conditions
- Lower investment costs for your production infrastructure through resource-saving technologies
- Highest flexibility for individual customer requirements